Help spread the word about eHWDC 2018.
Here are a number of resources and for additional resources, please email marketing@GCCeHealth.org:
The GCC eHealth Workforce Development Conference aims at bringing together all relevant stakeholders across the GCC region - government, education, industry, healthcare service providers and others - to jointly develop a framework for standardized roles, curricula and professional development in eHealth that will lead to a sustainable digital healthcare ecosystem.
Join us in Abu Dhabi, 18-20 September 2018, to:
- Shape policies to empower the local GCC workforce within the growing eHealth sector.
- Learn from other regions' experiences & best practices in developing eHealth workforce.
- Learn from top experts in acquiring and retaining digital health talents
- Network with key eHealth leaders, government officials, educators and solution providers.
- Develop your career path and obtain CME credits through attending highly specialized hands-on eHealth training workshops
One of its kind; the vision behind this initiative is a sustained healthcare ecosystem through a skilled and empowered local eHealth workforce within GCC countries.