The Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the eHealth Workforce Development Conference (eHWDC 2018).
Abstracts must be submitted via the online on-line through the abstract submission portal before the deadlines explained below. Abstract topics can be seen here.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW!
Abstract submission deadline is July 1, 2018.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the conference website.
- Graphs and images are not allowed.
- Define all abbreviations and concepts in your abstract at first use.
- Always make sure to check the final abstract with the system's preview function before submission, and edit or replace as necessary. It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission of the abstract.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by Wednesday, August 8, 2018 will be included in the Scientific Program.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Abstract E-Book as they are submitted in the abstract submission system. Since there will be no editing process on the abstracts, the authors are required to avoid any typing errors, misordering of the authors, wrong spelling/writing about the institutions, etc.
A main topic
that is relevant for your abstract must be selected during the submission process. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the category during the abstract assessment process.
* Presentation type: Please choose one of the following:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the presentation type according to the requirements of the scientific programme.
* Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the "department" and "institution" names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. The institution and city should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals.
* Author(s): First, middle and last names of the authors must be fully indicated correctly and in the right order.
* Presenting Author Information: Please enter the presenting author contact information.
* Abstract Title: Abstract title can contain a maximum of 250 characters.
* Abstract Text: Abstract text should not exceed 200 words. The title of the abstract, authors' names, institutions and key words are not included in this limit.
* Keywords: Keywords should not be included in any of the sections of the abstract text, and written only in the section dedicated for keywords. Maximum 6 keywords can be given. All keywords should be written in lower case.
* Images, tables, diagrams and graphs not allowed for the abstracts.
* Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
* Please note your username and password for future use. If you forget this information, please get in contact with the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com
Please ensure that the e-mail address of abstract authors is entered correctly to enable the Conference Organizing Secretariat to communicate with you regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated via e-mail to the abstract presenting author.
The abstract categories for 2018 can be found here
When the submission process is finalized, you will see your abstract under the heading "Submitted Abstract". If your abstract is not seen there, please kindly turn back and check the steps of your submission. Please be aware that the Scientific Committee will not receive "Not-Submitted Abstracts" and these, therefore, CANNOT be taken into consideration in the abstract evaluation process.
Upon submitting of your abstract an e-mail including the "Abstract Number" and "Abstract Title" will be sent to the contact author who has submitted the abstract.
Evaluation Process and Acceptance Letters
All submitted abstracts will be scored by members of the Scientific Committee following which the draft program will be drawn up. While scientific merit is the most important factor in evaluating an abstract, the program will also take into account other factors such as the topic, geographic representation etc.
Acceptance letters will be sent by Monday, 30 July 2018 via e-mail. Relevant information about your abstract's presentation including the presentation date, time, venue, presentation number will be included in the acceptance letters.
The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for the conference
at the latest by Wednesday, 8 August, 2018.
Abstracts submitted by presenting authors who do not register for the conference and do not complete the payment by this deadline will be removed from the final program and will not be published in the Conference Abstract E-Book.
Thank you for submitting your work for consideration. We look forward to meeting you for what promises to be a fabulous conference in Abu Dhabi! Please make contact with us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
should you have any specific enquiries.
After the conference, we will offer a possibility of publishing a full paper in Pub Med Journal. During the abstract submission, you will be asked if you would like to have your paper published in it. Further details will follow before the conference.