We will develop a structured survey of eHealth education, skills and training for the GCC region, including detailed job descriptions for over 250 HIM/HIT/HI related jobs modified for the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The survey will include the following eHealth components:
- eHealth Training and Education
- eHealth Skills
- Local eHealth Workforce Status and Interactions
- eHealth Tools, Resources and Courses
- Additional eHealth Training, Skills and Assessment Questions
- Trends and Gaps in eHealth Education, Skills and Training
The survey will be distributed to a maximum number of respondents identified within the GCC distribution area. The survey data will be aggregated, compiled and analyzed.
The results* will be collected in a white paper to be published and presented at the GCC eHealth Conference in September 2018.
*Results will be aligned with the results from the EU*US eHealth Work
To receive more information about the Workforce Survey
And to take it once it is opened, please subscribe to our updates.